Zurmo 3.1.0 Release
We are excited to announce the release of Zurmo 3.1.0!
- Campaign Retarget - Now you can send a follow up message to all of the individuals that viewed or clicked your campaign.
- Feed Comments - Feed Comments are a great way to begin a dialogue about a particular record, as well as allowing users to mention other users who may need to be involved on that feed.
- Mention Feature - Mention another CRM.me user in a Comment, Task, Social post, Conversation or Mission and encourage users to engage and discuss a particular item.
- Create Marketing lists performance optimized – Creating a new marketing list performance significantly increased!
- Items I Own search mode – Now you can quickly select your records on the list view.
- User interface – Lots of improvements and bug corrections here!
- Bug fix – Workflow email was generating “\” before periods and colons and returns on text area fields.
- Bug fix - ”Opportunities by Sales Stage” portlet was displaying inaccurate data.
- Bug fix – Removing “Related Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities” from Inline Edit View on Notes module, prevents you creating new notes.
- Bug fix - Funnel chart was showing the Opp stage results ordered by “Count” criteria.
- Bug fix- ”Convert to base currency” reports option was adding currency $ symbol to “count” values
- Bug fix – Search results wasn’t updating criteria changes.
- Bug fix – Carriage return issue solved.
- Bug fix – “My Open Tasks” owner field was showing task name.