2 replies to this topic

#1 saranvarma442

saranvarma442

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:39 AM

Hello,

I am new to zurmo . i want to send email notifications for the users who are associated with calendar meeting . it may be created in accounts , leads or in some another module , once the meeting is created , i want to send email to all the users who are associated with that meeting. can you please let me know how to create a workflow for this ? Iam trying to create new workflow , but i am confused . Please let me know about cron jobs also if required .

Thank you,

saran.

#2 petejenkins

petejenkins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

Hi Saran, so long as the users are internal then the email functionality you are after is built in to Zurmo already. Get the Email SMTP Configuration settings configured in Admin and by default users will start receiving notifications by email. Notification settings can be adjusted per user in their My Profile section. Cheers, Pete

#3 saranvarma442

saranvarma442

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:05 AM

Hello petejenkins

i configured the smtp settings in my application . but when i create any meeting , no body is getting the mail notifications.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: workflow, calendar, notification, email

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users