• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mjmccoy

mjmccoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

I am trying to assign a contact to an opportunity but do not see anywhere in the designed to add contact to the list.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

#2 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

You can do it a couple ways. First, when you are in a Contact, you can go to the Opportunity portlet and create a new Opportunity or select from existing Opportunities:
contact_opp.jpg

Second, you can go into the Opportunity record and do a similar thing by going to the Contact portlet and selecting or creating a Contact.

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#3 mjmccoy

mjmccoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

So if I create a opportunity while in the contact it will assign that opportunity to that contact correct?

If I go and just try to create an opportunity directly is there not a way where like you are selecting account you can also select contact in the account?

Thanks for the help.

#4 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

So if I create a opportunity while in the contact it will assign that opportunity to that contact correct?
YES

If I go and just try to create an opportunity directly is there not a way where like you are selecting account you can also select contact in the account?
At this time, no, but that is an interesting feature request. If you want, jump on our Zurmo Town Hall demo session this week. We have them every Thursday at 1:00CT:
http://zurmo.org/for...-townhall-demo/

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#5 improvisio

improvisio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:01 AM

May I add this issue.

When selecting a contact in Opportunity }or even products in opportunity] there is very poor selector pop-up.

You don't see column with account or you can't filter by accounts. So zou have to remeber the names zou are looking for, or zou need to go through manz pages to find it. But even thou if zou remember company you should be able to find all contact from it.

#6 Mickepicton

Mickepicton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:44 AM

i think so you can go into the Opportunity record and do a similar thing by going to the Contact portlet and selecting or creating a Contact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users