sandro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationSanto André, SP, Brasil

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:24 PM

Hi all,

I would like to discuss with the members of this forum how the currency conversion system works in Zurmo.

In the standard chart "Opportunity by Sales Stage" there are differences between the manually summed values ​​and the values ​​shown in the graph.

The reason is because in the chart the values ​​are converted to dollars (of the day when the opportunity was created) but then they are converted to the local currency, which in my case is Brazil Real, with the conversion rate of the current day.

So what's the solution? For me it would be not to use the default chart and create a new chart of opportunities by sales stage, marking the option to not convert the values.

Or I can change the code so I do not convert the values ​​to dollar in this standard Zurmo chart. Right?

In practice, hardly anyone would use the opportunities panel in different currencies.

What do you think? Is there a solution that solves this issue of currency conversion in a unique way?

Unfortunately for me this is a problem without solution.

I would like everyone's opinion.

Regards!

Sandro

Linux2Business - Soluções Livres na Nuvem

http://www.linux2business.com.br

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: currency, opportunity, exchange rate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users