• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BjornV

BjornV

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

Due to the fact that it is not possible to determine any duration items for Tasks, I thought that I found a workaround by creating custom Meeting categories for the various tasks that I perform i.e. Development, Meetings, Customisation, etc.

This also works perfectly and I can now add calendar entries for the time I spent working on opportunities for clients.

Unfortunately I have not been able to run a report and calculate the time spent on all the opportunities for my clients. I seem to be missing simple math functions for calendar times. Is this possible or does someone know of an interesting solution?

#2 BjornV

BjornV

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

I think I found a workaround. I simply added a field to my form for the duration and this can be SUM'd in a report. Not the best solution, but a workaround none the less...

#3 Stafford

Stafford

Zurmo Member

• Moderators
  • 212 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

okay great. if you can join the dev session, we will help you find a better solution. 

#4 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

The workaround you mentioned is good. We do not have time tracking yet, but that is a nice feature request. If we receive more demand, we might add it to the roadmap.

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#5 oskiebe

oskiebe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

+1 for the time tracking feature!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Report, duration

0 user(s) are reading this topic