3 replies to this topic

#1 jimf

jimf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:23 PM

Our last Drupal Zurmo module took data from Drupal and fed it into Zurmo in the form of lead capture. This update sends data the other way (from Zurmo to Drupal). This module does two primary functions.

First, it uses the Zurmo REST API as a data source for a Drupal HTML table. Drupal Forms normally use the Drupal Database API to feed the table, this one uses the Zurmo API for Contact, Leads, Opportunities, and Accounts. Of particular interest is that we were able to create a Drupal pager using the totalCount and Page properties of the Zurmo API.

I also wrote a couple of Drupal Blocks that are filled with Zurmo Data. This will allow you to place New Leads, etc onto your users CMS account or home page, and they will have one-click access to work the lead in Zurmo. Very cool.

Here is the video.

Based on my work so far, I believe we need to make the following modifications to the Zurmo API.

Add State Value to the Contact and Lead API - Currently we return the state ID and not the Value. We should have both in the array like we do with Source, Owner, etc. This way we can see the status of a Lead (New, Customer, Dead, etc.) instead of just the integer.

Notes API does not support Contact ID - I think the Notes API needs to support the Contact ID or it's pretty much broken. It does not do much good to add a note that is not attached to a contact.

State Field - It would be good to have two now APIs written to support the state field. GetZurmoStates should return an array of the state ids and values. GetZurmoStartingContactState will return the state id of the state field that makes a lead a contact.

I won't post this until it's complete, but if you want to play with the module, Send me a message.

Jim Fulford

#2 speixoto

speixoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:00 PM

Great job!

#3 Jason

Jason

Administrator