Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

English - native language
French - enabled October 5, 2011
Spanish - enabled November 8, 2011
German - enabled November 30, 2011

Thank you to our translation contributors for allowing us to include 3 more languages within a couple of months. We look forward to receiving feedback from the community on how we can improve these translations.

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#2 justflyingby

justflyingby

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

Danish, Swedish, Norwegian languages might be a good idea for extending to EU market.

#3 legionar

legionar

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:50 AM

Hi

So, I continue here with my language problems.
I did all necessary actions - wrote all Default.php files in Slovak, made changes in preInstall.php.
When I have "English", or any other lang, everythig is OK (except speed, but that is another issue).
But, when I choose "Slovak", I can see slovak page, can go for example to "Leads" and see them, but "Detail" of any one ends with an unspecified error ("An error occured...").
Only "Slovak" does it ! So, I think, I made somethign wrong in that files. :(
And, when I want to "debug", nothing happen. I click on "Login" and - nothing.
What to do, please ?

#4 Jason

Jason

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 864 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:10 PM

Hi

So, I continue here with my language problems.
I did all necessary actions - wrote all Default.php files in Slovak, made changes in preInstall.php.
When I have "English", or any other lang, everythig is OK (except speed, but that is another issue).
But, when I choose "Slovak", I can see slovak page, can go for example to "Leads" and see them, but "Detail" of any one ends with an unspecified error ("An error occured...").
Only "Slovak" does it ! So, I think, I made somethign wrong in that files. :(
And, when I want to "debug", nothing happen. I click on "Login" and - nothing.
What to do, please ?

If you turn on debug=true in debug.php , then go to the detailpage what is the stack trace you get? Remember when first going to a URL after you turn debug on, to add &clearCache=1 to the URL to properly clear the cache. You only need to do this after switching the debug value, and you only need to do it once.

Jason Green
Zurmo Team
Need support? Upgrade now

#5 legionar

legionar

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

If you turn on debug=true in debug.php , then go to the detailpage what is the stack trace you get? Remember when first going to a URL after you turn debug on, to add &clearCache=1 to the URL to properly clear the cache. You only need to do this after switching the debug value, and you only need to do it once.

So, after longer investigation, I have found out, that something wrong is with yii:

NotImplementedException

C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\adapters\YiiToJqueryUIDatePickerLocalization.php(63)

51 */
52 public static function resolveDateFormat($dateFormat)
53 {
54 switch($dateFormat)
55 {
56 case 'dd.MM.yy': //de format
57 return 'dd.mm.y';
58 case 'M/d/yy': //en format
59 return 'm/d/y';
60 case 'dd/MM/yy': //es, fr, it format
61 return 'dd/mm/y';
62 default :
63 throw new NotImplementedException();
64 }
65 }
67 /**
68 * Use this function when mapping the localized time format to
69 * the JQuery UI DatePicker time format
70 * @return string Jquery UI DatePicker time format
71 */
72 public static function resolveTimeFormat($timeFormat)
73 {
74 switch($timeFormat)
75 {

Stack Trace

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\elements\DateTimeElement.php(64): YiiToJqueryUIDatePickerLocalization::resolveDateFormat("d.M.yyyy")

59 'closeText' => Yii::t('Default', 'Done'),
60 'showOn' => 'both',
61 'buttonImage' => $themePath . '/images/jqueryui/calendar.gif',
62 'buttonImageOnly' => true,
63 'dateFormat' => YiiToJqueryUIDatePickerLocalization::resolveDateFormat(
64 DateTimeUtil::getLocaleDateFormat()),
65 'timeFormat' => YiiToJqueryUIDatePickerLocalization::resolveTimeFormat(
66 DateTimeUtil::getLocaleTimeFormat()),
67 'ampm' => DateTimeUtil::isLocaleTimeDisplayedAs12Hours()
68 //Note: swap time / date format is not supported currently by the EJuiDateTimePicker
69 ),

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\elements\Element.php(120): DateTimeElement->renderControlEditable()

115 */
116 protected function renderEditable()
117 {
118 $data = array();
119 $data['label'] = $this->renderLabel();
120 $data['content'] = $this->renderControlEditable();
121 $data['error'] = $this->renderError();
122 $data['colspan'] = $this->getColumnSpan();
123 return $this->resolveContentTemplate($this->editableTemplate, $data);
124 }

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\elements\Element.php(72): Element->renderEditable()

67 $className = get_called_class();
68 if ($this->form === null || $className::isReadOnly())
69 {
70 return $this->renderNonEditable();
71 }
72 return $this->renderEditable();
73 }
75 /**
76 * Generate the element label content
77 * @return A string containing the element's label

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\DetailsView.php(124): Element->render()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\DetailsView.php(77): DetailsView->resolveMetadataWithRenderedElements(array("global" => array("toolbar" => array("elements" => array(array("type" => "SaveButton"))), "derivedAttributeTypes" => array("NoteActivityItems", "Files", "DerivedExplicitReadWriteModelPermissions"), "nonPlaceableAttributeNames" => array("latestDateTime"), "panelsDisplayType" => 2, ...)), 2, ZurmoActiveForm)

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\InlineEditView.php(102): DetailsView->renderFormLayout(ZurmoActiveForm)

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\View.php(73): InlineEditView->renderContent()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\modules\notes\views\NoteInlineEditAndLatestActivtiesForPortletView.php(104): View->render()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\modules\notes\views\NoteInlineEditAndLatestActivtiesForPortletView.php(78): NoteInlineEditAndLatestActivtiesForPortletView->renderNoteInlineEditContent()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\View.php(73): NoteInlineEditAndLatestActivtiesForPortletView->renderContent()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\portlets\Portlet.php(223): View->render()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\modules\zurmo\views\ModelRelationsSecuredPortletFrameView.php(95): Portlet->renderContent()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\modules\zurmo\views\ModelRelationsSecuredPortletFrameView.php(82): ModelRelationsSecuredPortletFrameView->renderPortletsTabbed()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\modules\zurmo\views\ModelRelationsSecuredPortletFrameView.php(71): ModelRelationsSecuredPortletFrameView->renderPortlets("AccountDetailsAndRelationsViewLeftBottomView", false, false)

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\View.php(73): ModelRelationsSecuredPortletFrameView->renderContent()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\GridView.php(130): View->render()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\View.php(73): GridView->renderContent()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\modules\zurmo\views\DetailsAndRelationsView.php(85): View->render()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\View.php(73): DetailsAndRelationsView->renderContent()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\GridView.php(130): View->render()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\View.php(73): GridView->renderContent()

+

+

+

+

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\modules\zurmo\views\ZurmoDefaultView.php(48): View->render()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\View.php(73): ZurmoDefaultView->renderContent()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\PageView.php(200): View->render()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\View.php(73): PageView->renderContent()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\extensions\zurmoinc\framework\views\PageView.php(58): View->render()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\modules\accounts\controllers\DefaultController.php(78): PageView->render()
unknown(0): AccountsDefaultController->actionDetails("4") #32

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\web\actions\CAction.php(104): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(AccountsDefaultController, array("4"))

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\web\actions\CInlineAction.php(48): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(AccountsDefaultController, ReflectionMethod, array("r" => "accounts/default/details", "id" => "4"))

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\web\CController.php(300): CInlineAction->runWithParams(array("r" => "accounts/default/details", "id" => "4"))

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(134): CController->runAction(CInlineAction)

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilter.php(41): CFilterChain->run()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(131): CFilter->filter(CFilterChain)

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\web\CController.php(283): CFilterChain->run()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\web\CController.php(257): CController->runActionWithFilters(CInlineAction, array(array("application.modules.zurmo.controllers.filters.RightsControllerFi...", "moduleClassName" => "AccountsModule", "rightName" => "Access Accounts Tab"), array("application.modules.zurmo.controllers.filters.RightsControllerFi...", "moduleClassName" => "AccountsModule", "rightName" => "Create Accounts"), array("application.modules.zurmo.controllers.filters.RightsControllerFi...", "moduleClassName" => "AccountsModule", "rightName" => "Delete Accounts"), array("application.modules.zurmo.controllers.filters.RightsControllerFi...", "moduleClassName" => "ZurmoModule", "rightName" => "Mass Update"), ...))

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(277): CController->run("details")

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(136): CWebApplication->runController("accounts/default/details")

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(158): CWebApplication->processRequest()

+

[/center] C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\index.php(56): CApplication->run()

2012-02-13 17:35:37 Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1 Yii Framework/1.1.8

And I have also a small problem with codepages, but that I'll write later.

#6 Jason

Jason

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 864 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:34 AM

Legionar,
I see the problem. I needed to make an adapter to take the date format that Yii uses, and adapt it to the equivalent format for JQuery. If you look here YiiToJqueryUIDatePickerLocalization::resolveDateFormat($dateFormat), you will see that I so far only accounted for 5 languages. if you let me know the format that Yii is using, and the format Jquery is using, i can add that into this method. The same is true for time resolveTimeFormat($timeFormat).

Thanks
Jason

Jason Green
Zurmo Team

#7 legionar

legionar

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:53 AM

Legionar, I see the problem. I needed to make an adapter to take the date format that Yii uses, and adapt it to the equivalent format for JQuery. If you look here YiiToJqueryUIDatePickerLocalization::resolveDateFormat($dateFormat), you will see that I so far only accounted for 5 languages. if you let me know the format that Yii is using, and the format Jquery is using, i can add that into this method. The same is true for time resolveTimeFormat($timeFormat). Thanks Jason

I am not really sure, where to look, but in zurmo I have this:
c:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\i18n\data\sk.php (and also sk_sk.php, almost the same)
where it is written:

'dateFormats' =>
array (
'full' => 'EEEE, d. MMMM y',
'long' => 'd. MMMM y',
'medium' => 'd.M.yyyy',
'short' => 'd.M.yyyy',
),
'timeFormats' =>
array (
'full' => 'H:mm:ss zzzz',
'long' => 'H:mm:ss z',
'medium' => 'H:mm:ss',
'short' => 'H:mm',
),
'dateTimeFormat' => '{1} {0}',

And, I'd like to see date format like "dd.mm.yyyy" ...
When I changed that two functions not to throw those ecxeptions, everything went well ... :)

#8 legionar

legionar

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:29 AM

One more thing: In that file I changed default formats to that from "de"-line (until it is officially covered by you for "sk").

#9 Jason

Jason

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 864 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

Can you paste the change you made or point me to a revision in a repo? I would like to see what you did

Jason Green
Zurmo Team

#10 legionar

legionar

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

Can you paste the change you made or point me to a revision in a repo? I would like to see what you did

Really nothing clever ... :)

public static function resolveDateFormat($dateFormat)
{
switch($dateFormat)
{
case 'dd.MM.yy': //de format
return 'dd.mm.y';
case 'M/d/yy': //en format
return 'm/d/y';
case 'dd/MM/yy': //es, fr, it format
return 'dd/mm/y';
default :
return 'dd.mm.y';
//throw new NotImplementedException();
}
}

public static function resolveTimeFormat($timeFormat)
{
switch($timeFormat)
{
case 'HH:mm': //de, es, fr, it format
return 'hh:mm';
case 'h:mm a': //en format
return 'h:mm TT';
default :
return 'hh:mm';
//throw new NotImplementedException();
}
}