4 replies to this topic

#1 edgars

edgars

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

Hoy. 

You are THE BEST for the lead management (and i tried ~20 different crm's in last 24h). 

Everything is clear, but is there a place to fetch full field/tag reference for email templates? 

I failed to find anything and even [[FIRST^NAME]] example failed to work when i created a template based on the "Task".

I found some tags by checking unittests. But maybe you can explain where to get (or how to understand) field names? I know you say that className->property is [[CLASS^NAME__PROPERTY]], but where to get that className? :)

In particular i would like to send a reminder mail to the "task owner" that he has task to do for the lead, but i didnt understand how do i specify:

- full name of the lead

- title of the task.

Kind regards, 

Edgars

#2 ericlevin

ericlevin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

I'm trying to do the same.

#3 danielwatts

danielwatts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

Really need a list of merge tags guys - please appoint a technical writer as you're pushing out a powerful product which no one can learn how to use - ends up being wasted effort on your part. 

I'm trying in particular to send a sales person a reminder about a Lead/Contact. How do I embed a direct URL to that contact in the email body? 

I'm wondering if it is one of these but don't really understand the descriptions. 

• [[MODEL^URL]] : prints absolute url to the current model attached to template.
  • [[BASE^URL]] : prints absolute url current zurmo install without trailing slash.

I will of course try them both but you might like to make them clearer. And please produce some documentation for this feature. 

Daniel

#4 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Really need a list of merge tags guys - please appoint a technical writer as you're pushing out a powerful product which no one can learn how to use - ends up being wasted effort on your part. 

I'm trying in particular to send a sales person a reminder about a Lead/Contact. How do I embed a direct URL to that contact in the email body? 

I'm wondering if it is one of these but don't really understand the descriptions. 

• [[MODEL^URL]] : prints absolute url to the current model attached to template.

• [[BASE^URL]] : prints absolute url current zurmo install without trailing slash.

I will of course try them both but you might like to make them clearer. And please produce some documentation for this feature. 

Daniel

We have full merge tag documentation for customers on the commercial version (http://www.zurmo.com/pricing)

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#5 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

Daniel

Hi Daniel,
Sorry, i did not notice that you are a Pro customer (my bad....). You can access the Merge Tag guide here: https://zurmo.zendes...Guide-Marketing
If you have any issues logging in to the support portal, let me know.

Thanks
Ray

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mergetag, merge, tag, fields

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users