• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zeroc00l

zeroc00l

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

Hi all, I don't know if this is the right place for this post, however feel free to move it in another section of the forum.

My question is, is there any way to develop some integrations of Zurmo wih another database?

I explain the situation better. My company has developed a web-based program, using PHP, Apache and the adodb library to connect to a MSSQL DB, that DB is from a desktop program for a company management, we have made this sort of integration for the orders management, to give the possibilities to the agents out there, to make orders just from a smartphone or a PC connected to internet, with this solution, they can drop all the papers used before.

I don't know if the situation is clear, excuse me for my english if is bad wirtten.

Now I need to develop some sort of integration between Zurmo, which really I appreciate and chosen for the next steps of this integration, and the MSSQL DB of the company management program.

So, for example, the contacts in the company managemen program, must be integrated inside the Contacts of Zurmo, or let's talk about products, would be nice, if the products of the management program would be inside Zumo.

I hope that somebody can tell me, also just a way to follow for this integration, to start, I'm following the tutorial about the animals from the site, hoping for some sort of illumination about the beginning of the integration.

Thank you.

Gioacchino Nigrelli

#2 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

Have you looked at the Zurmo API? That is the best way to do integrations: http://zurmo.org/wiki-subject/api

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: development, zurmo, modules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users