• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 joshuabruno

joshuabruno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

We're hosting 2.2.5 and just getting started.

I created 10 users, but ran into an issue where any user that is NOT IN the Super Administrators group gets an error (attached png) when attempting to access the Accounts, Leads, Contacts, & Opportunities modules.

For obvious reasons we cannot run this thing with all super admins!

A direction or other troubleshooting steps would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Josh

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 3.27.44 PM.png

#2 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

We found a bug with Groups that will be fixed in an upcoming release (hopefully before 2.5).

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#3 joshuabruno

joshuabruno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

Sweet. Is the fix in the nightly code at zurmo.org/download ?

#4 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

should be tagged in 2.5 in a few weeks.

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#5 mivan

mivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

I have a similar problem. But just one of the users has the problem. I have 3 groups, super, management, marketing. One of the users in the management group is affected. Running ver 2.5.7

#6 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:26 PM

I have a similar problem. But just one of the users has the problem. I have 3 groups, super, management, marketing. One of the users in the management group is affected. Running ver 2.5.7

Can you replicate in the Live Demo: http://demo.zurmo.co...o/default/login

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#7 mivan

mivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

@raysto: I will try, meanwhile all the users in all the groups can't access the contacts module. Except for super ….. It occurred after several logins, import and updates of data, I'm not sure I'll be able to replicate ..

#8 mivan

mivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:23 PM

I tried to replicate in the live demo without success. Does the reference id in the error message mean something?

#9 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:18 AM

I tried to replicate in the live demo without success. Does the reference id in the error message mean something?

the reference ID does not help at all. if you can't replicate then it is an issue with your local installation. you can always join the weekly Dev Session and ask our development team what they think

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#10 mivan

mivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

I turned on debugging and got the following info:

AccessDeniedSecurityException

/var/www/clients/client25/web31/web/yii/framework/base/CComponent.php(606) : eval()'d code(1)

Stack Trace #0
  /var/www/clients/client25/web31/web/app/protected/modules/zurmo/models/SecurableItem.php(434): SecurableItem->checkPermissionsHasAnyOf(1)
429 !$this->isSetting &&
430 !$this->isValidating &&
431 // Anyone can get the id and owner, createdByUser, and modifiedByUser anytime.
432 !in_array($attributeName, array('id', 'owner', 'createdByUser', 'modifiedByUser')))
433 {
434 $this->checkPermissionsHasAnyOf(Permission::READ);
435 }
436 return parent::__get($attributeName);
437 }
439 public function __set($attributeName, $value)
 /var/www/clients/client25/web31/web/yii/framework/base/CComponent.php(606) : eval()'d code(1): SecurableItem->__get("account")
  /var/www/clients/client25/web31/web/yii/framework/base/CComponent.php(606): eval()
601 public function evaluateExpression($_expression_,$_data_=array())
602 {
603 if(is_string($_expression_))
604 {
605 extract($_data_);
606 return eval('return '.$_expression_.';');
607 }
608 else
609 {
610 $_data_[]=$this;
611 return call_user_func_array($_expression_, $_data_);
  /var/www/clients/client25/web31/web/app/protected/core/components/DataColumn.php(101): CComponent->evaluateExpression("ActionSecurityUtil::resolveLinkToModelForCurrentUser("$data->acc...", array("data" => Contact, "row" => 0, "offset" => 0))
096 }
097 else
098 {
099 $offset = 0;
100 }
101 $value = $this->evaluateExpression($this->value, array('data' => $data, 'row' => $row, 'offset' => ($offset + $row)));
102 }
103 elseif ($this->name !== null)
104 {
105 $value = ZurmoHtml::value($data, $this->name);
106 }

Anyone can help? I could just reinstall, but I'm afraid that I'll run into the situation again once I create the users, groups, roles and import data ...

Thx

Marek

#11 mivan

mivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

I deleted the whole folder and the database, downloaded 2.5.8, created users, groups and roles, imported data and got the same error message at first. After a few log ins and outs I can see the list of contacts, but when I click on one I get a message that I don't have the permission. The record permissions are set to everyone, when I set it to one of the groups, I can access the details of the contact. I wish I could mass update the record permissions, but I can't make sense of the permutable, securable etc. table, which I guess manage the access rights….

#12 mivan

mivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:11 PM

I probably solved it by setting the record permissions to ALL. I don't understand what it does, but it solves the aforementioned problem. I hope I'm not spamming, but I wanted to record the issue for future reference and other users. Maybe if someone could elaborate on the how the Record permissions (owner, ad-hoc, all) work … I read the wiki about security, rights and permissions, but it didn't help me to understand the concept.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen Shot 2013-12-23 at 18.07.37 .png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users