2 replies to this topic

#1 Joan

Joan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

Hello!

I've successfully set up email archiving for administrator and outgoing email for all users. However, when it comes to email archiving, I can only do it for the administrator. So, my question is: in 2.5.5. version (non commercial), is it possible to set up email archiving for each user?

Many thanks,

Joan

#2 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

Hello!

I've successfully set up email archiving for administrator and outgoing email for all users. However, when it comes to email archiving, I can only do it for the administrator. So, my question is: in 2.5.5. version (non commercial), is it possible to set up email archiving for each user?

Many thanks,

Joan

Yes, you should be able to do email archiving for any user. The email sender must be the same as the CRM user (email address matches email listed under their CRM user profile). As long as the email sender/CRM user (which really are the same) sends an email and BCC's the email archival address, then it should work. If it doesn't, you might have a configuration issue.

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#3 mivan

mivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:02 PM

Hello Joan.

I think you misunderstood the email archiving functionality. You need to create a special inbox, where all emails from all users are BCC'd. You then set up this special mailbox in the email archiving configuration. If a user sends an email to someone and the user's email address is in his user profile in Zurmo and the recipients email is in leads or contacts in Zurmo the email is archived to the lead or contact.

see: http://zurmo.org/wiki/email-archiving

Regards

Marek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users