2 replies to this topic

#1 mariomokarram

mariomokarram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:15 PM

Dear Zurmo,

I am trying to import a standard CSV file with 260 rows which contain my leads. I do not have the leads last name, so in the map fields section I select LASTNAME and assign it a value NULL. With STATE, I select NEW.

In the ANALYZE step, I get some warnings about company name length and the end result is some truncation. The next step is the last one and theoretically, the leads should be imported correctly.

I get anywhere from 10 to 50 leads import correctly, but the progress bar stays at 0%.

The following is the log out put as found in the Zurmo directory:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2014/01/21 09:58:58 [error] [php] MemcachePool::get(): Server 127.0.0.1 (tcp 11211, udp 0) failed with: Connection refused (111) (/var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/caching/CMemCache.php:149)
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/models/RedBeanModelsCache.php(66): CMemCache->get()
#1 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/models/RedBeanModel.php(3004): getModel()
#2 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/users/models/User.php(60): makeModel()
#3 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/utils/BaseControlUserConfigUtil.php(52): getByUsername()
#4 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/workflows/observers/WorkflowsObserver.php(119): getUserToRunAs()
#5 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/base/CComponent.php(558): WorkflowsObserver->processWorkflowAfterSave()
#6 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/models/RedBeanModel.php(2044): Contact->raiseEvent()
#7 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/models/RedBeanModel.php(2023): Contact->onAfterSave()
#8 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/models/Item.php(197): Contact->afterSave()
#9 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/models/SecurableItem.php(507): Contact->afterSave()
#10 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/models/OwnedSecurableItem.php(218): Contact->afterSave()
#11 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/models/RedBeanModel.php(1977): Contact->afterSave()
#12 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/models/Item.php(121): Contact->save()
#13 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/import/utils/ImportUtil.php(163): Contact->save()
#14 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/import/utils/ImportUtil.php(68): importByImportRulesRowData()
#15 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/import/utils/ImportCreateUpdateModelsSequentialProcess.php(92): importByDataProvider()
#16 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/components/SequentialProcess.php(120): ImportCreateUpdateModelsSequentialProcess->processRows()
#17 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/import/controllers/DefaultController.php(393): ImportCreateUpdateModelsSequentialProcess->run()
#18 unknown(0): ImportDefaultController->actionStep6()
#19 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(108): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs()
#20 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CInlineAction->runWithParamsInternal()
#21 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams()
#22 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(133): ImportDefaultController->runAction()
#23 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()
#24 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): RightsControllerFilter->filter()
#25 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#26 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/CController.php(265): ImportDefaultController->runActionWithFilters()
#27 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): ImportDefaultController->run()
#28 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): WebApplication->runController()
#29 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/base/CApplication.php(169): WebApplication->processRequest()
#30 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/components/WebApplication.php(75): WebApplication->run()
#31 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/index.php(70): WebApplication->run()

#2 mariomokarram

mariomokarram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:24 PM

OK, I am a bit too trigger happy with the forum today ;)  It was just a question of reading the log file and turning memcache on. I am running a centos box so if anyone comes up with the same issue, the solution is to turn on the memcahe server, like:

memcached -d -u nobody -m 512 -p 11211 127.0.0.1

Thanks for your patience.

#3 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:20 PM

Excellent! Glad you found the solution.

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro