1 reply to this topic

#1 jamesGO3D

jamesGO3D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

Hey there, Im new to Zurmo and attempting to decipher how the application works with the lack of current docuentation. Ive gotten the ZurmoZoo extension added and got the Animals Module working. Now when I attempt to duplicate the Animals modules and replace all the needed wordage within the files with "Signs" (the new module name) added 'signs' to the ZurmoZoo install util and rebuild the schema I was getting an error saying "include(Signs.php) not found.

I am assuming this is the file within the models folder which is and should be labeled Sign.php not Signs.php.

The animals module is working and everything has been properly coded to match the animals module.

What could be causing it to look for this file? I have emptied the cache and everything and now I cant even get to my main application due to this error! Ive also tried to remove the module to get back to regular function but without being able to resolve the custom data it seems stuck. please help!

#2 windsor

windsor

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 272 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida USA

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:01 AM

you need to add the 'signs' module to the list of modules to be imported. If you are using the approach outlined in the wiki, you might use  PerInstanceConfig.php  to overwrite $instanceConfig['modules']  array from common.php to make Zurmo aware of your  new module.

BTW you also need to make some other changes if you want to clone a module, foremost: you need to make case-sensitive replacements, and dont forget to also update the constants in the Module class.  Also very important that you make the appropriate changes to the file _names_ in your module, (as opposed to only replacing strings _inside_ the files.)

HTH.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zurmozoo, animals, modules, custom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users