1 reply to this topic

#1 paubell

paubell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Paula, i'm not a developer but I do have a team of them. I'm a CRM user and I think I can bring some user experience feedback that I hope will be helpful.

We used Wrike for management and Quick Books for administration, we are super exited to finally found a platform that allow us to have both management and sales together giving a sense of continuity to each project. And so far we love Zurmo. The one thing is missing is the Invoicing or a way to at least register payments or partial payments to have everything centralize.

I already set up all account for our Clients, but we'll like to have all the past services we provide them before having Zurmo. My issue is that the dates that the products (POs) will be created will be the same, and we won't have and accurate information on the reports.

Can my team change dates in any way?

BTW, I'm one of the users that will suggest to review the name used for Product, it took a wile to understand the concept, and still on our meetings we need to clarify that the POs are the Products in Zurmo, that makes it very confusing.

Thanks

#2 Administrtr

Administrtr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 08:53 PM

I'm also very much interested in how we can change dates of products. It would also be useful to be able to configure the "products portlet" to display only the products that were bought/sold in the past year / month / quarter (user definable time), etc...

Then we could maybe also set alerts to warn about new sales opportunities?

If I sell soap to my clients, it's would be relevant to see how long ago a certain client bought X amount because one day they will run out of soap and will require new soap. I'd like to be there with them to sell them a new load of soap before competition gets the chance to sell theirs. Hence the need of dates.

• Larsulp likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: product, date, editing, migration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users