1 reply to this topic

#1 alw

alw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

Hi Zurmo team,

We were interested in Zurmo Application. But unfortunately we need more information. 
1. We couldn’t find any info related to security assurance of our data. I think this is common problem for a company.

2. The website did not mention anything about on premise solution. Please tell us more about that because we plan to have our own server. and also the security of our data

3. Is it true if we want to have an integration with Microsoft Outlook, It’s a must that we need to purchase PRO version? because we still not clear about the pricing. it only state 1 price; $32/ user/ month

4. Do you have another view of customer case/ references? Or so far you only have 3 customer?

5. Could you please tell us your summary of licensing?

We need your answer super immediately, thank you for your attention!

Warmest Regards,

#2 radu

radu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:44 AM

Hi alw, 

while I am not part of the Zurmo team, i can try to help out a little, until you get a better qualified answer:

1. I am familiar with Zurmo and expert in the area of security assurance. If you explain your concerns I can probably address them.

If you are concerned about regulatory compliance while keeping your data with a third party, there are solutions for this, such as audits and certifications for the data center and the implementation of the sas solution.

If you would prefer to host everything on your servers, you can do it with the Community edition, and the security aspects is in your responsibility alone. The php framework behind yii has excellent security by default, so you will need to address mostly other aspects, such as physical security, DB security, OS security etc, administration policies and procedures and so on.

2. On premise is fine for the Community edition. If you want to go Pro, I cannot advise on that yet, but I am assuming you can have an on-premise setup under your own administration, as long as you ensure that Zurmo can connect to the licensing service to check license validity. Again, I am only assuming how the Pro version works in this regard.

3. Short answer: Yes, you need Pro license to get those additional features. The minimum cost, as far as i understand, is actually 3x$32 / month, as you can have a minimum of 3 licenses.

4. cannot advise on this.

5. precise info is here: http://zurmo.com/pricing

Hope this helps and let me know how this works out for you.

Hi Zurmo team,

We were interested in Zurmo Application. But unfortunately we need more information. 
1. We couldn’t find any info related to security assurance of our data. I think this is common problem for a company.

2. The website did not mention anything about on premise solution. Please tell us more about that because we plan to have our own server. and also the security of our data

3. Is it true if we want to have an integration with Microsoft Outlook, It’s a must that we need to purchase PRO version? because we still not clear about the pricing. it only state 1 price; $32/ user/ month

4. Do you have another view of customer case/ references? Or so far you only have 3 customer?

5. Could you please tell us your summary of licensing?

We need your answer super immediately, thank you for your attention!

Warmest Regards,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users