15 replies to this topic

#1 inzone

inzone

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

Any idea why this would be happening?

Happens when trying to save a new created lead.

Warning: include(SecurableModule.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /****/****/*****/****/zurmo/yii/framework/YiiBase.php on line 423

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'SecurableModule.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/****/******/public_html/crm/zurmo/app/protected/modules/api/tests/unit/forms:/******/******/******/****/zurmo/app/protected/modules/api/tests/unit/models:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/inzonliq/php') in /****/****/*****/****/zurmo/yii/framework/YiiBase.php on line 423

Fatal error: Class 'SecurableModule' not found in /****/*****/*****/app/protected/modules/zurmo/ZurmoModule.php on line 28s

#2 Jason

Jason

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 864 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

Any idea why this would be happening?

Happens when trying to save a new created lead.

Warning: include(SecurableModule.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /****/****/*****/****/zurmo/yii/framework/YiiBase.php on line 423

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'SecurableModule.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/****/******/public_html/crm/zurmo/app/protected/modules/api/tests/unit/forms:/******/******/******/****/zurmo/app/protected/modules/api/tests/unit/models:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/inzonliq/php') in /****/****/*****/****/zurmo/yii/framework/YiiBase.php on line 423

Fatal error: Class 'SecurableModule' not found in /****/*****/*****/app/protected/modules/zurmo/ZurmoModule.php on line 28s

Are you using memcache? Try restarting memcache

Jason Green
Zurmo Team
Need support? Upgrade now

#3 raphael.pugliesi

raphael.pugliesi

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:04 AM

Hy Jason,

I moved Zurmo (application and database) from windows (server) to linux (server) and now i have the same problem when i try open the site.
How can i fix this problem ?

#4 m42

m42

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:39 PM

Maybe something as simple as the case of the filenames... i've been bitten by that sometimes in the past (not with zurmo...).

#5 phbergsmann

phbergsmann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

Hi!

After trying to upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.0.20 I encounter the same error, but it completely disables me from using Zurmo. I already restarted memcache and apache and disabled apc.

It seems to be a problem with the autoloader?

#6 windsor

windsor

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 272 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida USA

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

Encountered this today on Linux (apc off) after updating website from svn repo, (after commit from Windows dev box)

Symptom:

System hang at login screen after entering credentials

URL ../app/index.php/zurmo/default/login

from apache error log:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'SecurableModule' not found in ..../app/protected/modules/surmo/ZurmoModule.php on line 28

Solution:

Cleared Cache and resolved custom data fixed the problem for me..

e.g.

.../app/index.php?clearCache=1&resolveCustomData=1

#7 u007

u007

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:17 PM

having same issue on installation

Fatal error: Class 'SecurableModule' not found in [path]/app/protected/modules/zurmo/ZurmoModule.php on line 38

#8 u007

u007

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

having same issue on installation

Fatal error: Class 'SecurableModule' not found in [path]/app/protected/modules/zurmo/ZurmoModule.php on line 38

anyone have any clue?

ive installed on a cpanel based server with suphp

what could be the cause?

thanks

#9 bakerstreet

bakerstreet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

I just downloaded the latest zurmo files today and I'm having the same problem on installation. I've tried restarting memcached, tried clearing the cache, but nothing I've tried has worked. Any other ideas?

I'm running PHP 5.4.9 on Ubuntu 13.04 with Apache 2.2.22

#10 spurgeon

spurgeon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Hi. I too had this same issue a short while ago and on same configuration as mentioned (bakerstreet's)

Purged old apache / php packages and upgraded them by following this ppa - http://askubuntu.com...4-x-in-ubuntu-1

Restarted with new config and found it working!

#11 chrisedwards

chrisedwards

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:47 AM

I ran into this today and the problem was caused by a failed validateCsrfToken. If the CsrfToken validation fails, Zurmo raises an exception, which tries to include SecureModule for display. handleImports() hasn't been done at this point so Yii doesn't yet know where SecureModule is.

I'll submit a bug for this case, but for now you should know you are probably getting that error from a failed validateCsrfToken which is being called from CHttpRequest->normalizeRequest().

If you are doing a customization which does not need csrf validation (ie. integration with an external API where you're validating the authenticity of the requests some other way) then you can disable csrfvalidation. Take a look in common.php for the config format for doing that for certain entry points.

#12 Ivica

Ivica

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 565 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

I would turn on debugOn=true in config/debug.php so you would maybe have more details about error, but I guess that you already found issue. Please create bitbucket issue, so we can take over and fix for that case.

#13 chrisedwards

chrisedwards

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:57 PM

Ivica, I'll create a story for this. 

Here is one way to reproduce (another way would be to have an invalid csrf token set on another normal request).

Using a REST tool like Advanced Rest Client extension for Chrome, send an empty POST request to http://demo3.zurmo.c...g/default/track.

You will get HTTP error 400 back. When you check the zurmo application log you will see the SecureModule.php errors.

#14 chrisedwards

chrisedwards

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:59 PM

Story created here: https://www.pivotalt...y/show/81367282

#15 chrisedwards

chrisedwards

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:06 PM

Whoever tackles this bug:

The problem is that validateCsrfToken is being called from CHttpRequest->normalizeRequest() and the handleImports event has not yet been run, so when it fails, it starts the process of creating the exception. While generating the exception a class requiring SecurableModule (among other classes) is called. Autoload is attempted on the class but autoloader doesn't know where to find SecurableModule because the zurmo/modules/ folder has not yet been added to the import path.

Also, I havent looked at the beginRequest refactoring so that may have changed some of the above?

Hope that helps!

#16 creative

creative

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:10 PM

Well ... i'm brand-new-starting-user to Zurmo and i need it going.

so ...

Answer to your problems: 

log to console (putty or whatever)

navigate to your www folder AND:

chmod -R a+rw zurmo

or

chmod -R 777 zurmo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Error, YiiBase, php, SecurableModule, failed to open

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users