#1 titus

titus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

Hi all,

I'm new to Zurmo and it seems like a great software! At the moment I'm evaluating it to see if it can be an addition to our toolbox.

In this forum I've read that a list of all merge tags is only available to Pro-Users. I understand that you need to make revenue but a missing documentation is not very helpful during evaluation... but maybe you can answer my question anyway.

I'ld like to create a workflow that sends an email to the user when a meeting is due. I've got that working but have problems to create a meaningful email for the user. To me it seems that the merge tags in my template can only access the data of the meeting itself (startdatetime, name, description etc) but not any linked data (e.g. attendies names, owner name, account information, opportunity information).

What I would like to send to my users is a mail like this: 

"Hi USERNAME, 

you have a meeting with ACCOUNT regarding OPPORTUNITY at STARTDATETIME. Attendies are LIST_OF_ATTENDIES. All details can be found here: MODEL_URL. 

Best, your CRM."

Could you please confirm if something like this is possible?

Thanks,

Jens

#2 namecaps

namecaps

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:46 AM

It is possible, but they will not tell you how unless you pay.

I was also fighting with it and only I could get was an e-mail with this:

Dear [[OWNER__USERNAME]]

Kindly note that your [[NAME]] will occur on [[START^ATTRIBUTE^NAME]]

It's just coming in like that, no data. I chose SugarCRM, at least ehay are helpful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mergetags, workflow, meeting, contacts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users