2 replies to this topic

#1 Sibo

Sibo

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Hello,

One of our customers want to visit prospects every day. Before he begins, he search in the leads list to a region. After his search query he will get a small list of prospects he want to go.

I can export the list to Excel, but is it possible to export the list to a pdf document? So he can print the search list very fast and take it with him at his road trip? I have little problems with the CSV export.
The printed document can be the same as the list view...

Details columns of the list are:
Company name, Address, source.

Kind regard,
Sibo

#2 lengel

lengel

Zurmo Forum Moderator

• Administrators
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

Hi Sibo,

Currently, the only export option from the list view is to a csv document, and from there, you can print out the list. An alternative would be to expand the search results in the list view and then print the list view from your browser window.

If you look at the roadmap, you will see that we are working on a mobile version, which would allow your user to view the list on their mobile phone while on the road, so they wouldn't even have to bring a printout. Also slated on the roadmap is Reporting, though I am not yet aware of the formats for the export/print capabilities. So keep a lookout for these in the coming months.
Laura Engel
Zurmo Team

#3 Johnh

Johnh

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

I have same issue and being able to print a list of customers with address's to visit while on the road is an important feature almost if not more important than making notes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users