• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 naminator11

naminator11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:14 AM

I am happy I found Zurmo, and I'm quite anxious to get it up and running, but I'm having some problems getting campaigns to launch. I've searched for a while and wasn't able to find something that solved the problem.

I created a test list with a couple of subscribed contacts and created a campaign to launch at a scheduled time in the near future. My cron jobs appear to be running, as the job manager shows the date and times of job completion with no errors. All jobs have been added to cron, according to the recommended frequencies.

Here is some information about my setup:

• Zurmo 2.8.0
  • Bluehost shared hosting
  • The system check showed that only APC is not installed and that Apache version wasn't able to be verified, but I check in cpanel and it exceeds the minimum required version with 2.2.27
  • Email SMTP configuration is sending through my domain name through bluehost via SSL port 465. Test email was successful.
  • Sending direct mail from Zurmo contact panel to a contact was also successful
  • I altered my php.ini and zurmoc file according to this post

When the scheduled time for the campaign expires, the campaign is still marked as "active" and it still shows the now out-of-date scheduled time. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

#2 naminator11

naminator11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:17 PM

An update to my original post: the email did finally send, but 6 hours after the scheduled time. I scheduled it for 3 AM, but received it on 9 AM. 

I have set Zurmo in 'Global Configurations' and my php.ini to America/Chicago (CDT), which is currently 5 hours behind the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC/GMT). My webhosting is in Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). So it sent it 6 hours after the scheduled time of 3 AM CDT.

In the attached images, you can see that Zurmo told me that the campaign was ran at 3 AM, yet when you look at details in the list of email recipients, it tells me that the emails were sent at 14:01:06.

Another odd thing is that the campaign dashboard for this particular campaign doesn't show that any emails were sent or opened, even though the details shows that 2 were sent and 1 was opened.

I can't figure out what it's basing its time on.

Attached Thumbnails

• campaign_overview.PNG
  • email_recipients.PNG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: campaign, email, cron, bluehost, setup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users