1 reply to this topic

#1 mikem

mikem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:40 AM

Hi

I'm trying to find a way that I could allocate more then 1 Catalog Item to the Product. Basically I looking for a way to create "Bundle Record" or "Products Record".

The only way that I came up with is that I would create a new multiple pick up list field in which I would add records of all of our products and then display this field in "Product" section.

Thank you in advance for any of your help!

#2 mikem

mikem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:57 PM

I'll explain this on a real case which will probbaly help with better understanding what are we trying to achieve.

We are a publishing company and almost all of our orders that we get are a combination of multiple products or services. We call this orders "bookings". We are trying to implement Zurmo into our business and the only logical way that I see that this could work is using "Product in Zurmo" as our "Booking" and then allocating "Catalog Items" to it. But the problem is that you can only have 1 "Catalog Item" per "Product".

I hope this makes more sense now … I would be more then grateful if anyone could give me any tip or recommendation how to approach to this problem.   

Thank you in advance!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: product, catalog, multiple items

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users