4 replies to this topic

#1 phuchan

phuchan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:27 AM

Hello,

I had my first contact with Zurmo a few days ago and I'm quite impressed. It seems to be a robust CRM solution. Right now I'm evaluating it for our business (tour operator). My basic need is for lead management. However, I couldn't figure out how to integrate it to my working flow. What I need is when a user sends me an inquiry, the content of that inquiry (the user will send the inquiry via website) will create a lead at Zurmo. Then, from Zurmo I can reply the inquiry to the client and do all the management work.

Any insights here will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Phuchan

#2 Ivica

Ivica

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 565 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:11 AM

This can be done one more then one way, but what I would suggest is to be done via API.

When user fill inquiry form, you make api call to Zurmo and create new Lead in Zurmo with details from form.

Then when you login as admin you can go to lead and if SMTP details are set correctly, you can send email to lead's email address.

#3 phuchan

phuchan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:13 AM

Thanks @Ivica.

Two more questions. Once I replied within Zurmo to the user, she or he will reply back.

- How can I access the user replied email?

- Is it possible to make this communication belongs only to the user that replied to the client? 

Cheers

#4 Ivica

Ivica

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 565 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:18 AM

Well, it is not possible directly in open source version of Zurmo.

When user get email and reply back, you can forward then email to your dropbox email account(http://zurmo.org/wiki/email-archiving).

If you are using commercial version of Zurmo this is possible to be done automatically using Google Apps integration module, or if you are using Exchange/Outlook then using Exchange/Outlook plugin.

#5 phuchan

phuchan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:14 AM

Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: email, leads, integration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users