2 replies to this topic

#1 risoto2000

risoto2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:38 PM

I'm using webforms to automatically add leads or contacts directly to my CRM, however I use lots of sources and landing pages, so is very hard to create from zero one web form for each source that I want to track.

Will be great to use one web form as template, duplicate and then just modify the source (for example).

Thanks.

Editor de La Revista IN

http://larevista.in

#2 Ivica

Ivica

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 565 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:26 AM

Can you please explain with more details/examples?

You can use same web Zurmo web form for multiple pages on your website, only problem is redirect url, right?

#3 Kevin

Kevin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:59 PM

@ivica, I'm not the original poster, but I also have this problem, so I think I can explain.

I do real estate websites, and real estate lead generation webforms are not simple name, number, email address. Typically, depending on the agent, the market, and the intent of the form, I need to collect things like low budget, high budget, single family home vs. condo, to purchase vs. to rent, etc.

It would really helpful to be able to clone an existing form and modify it as needed to save time.

Along these lines, it would also be very helpful to simplify the alert process...from the form, we ought to be able to initiate a workflow, create or select the template, and do it all one seamless process.

Instead, we currently have to create each form individually, then go back and create a template to match the form fields, then set up a workflow and walk through all those steps just to send an alert when someone fills out the form.

I'm getting a handle on it, and I see the logic in how the authors have designed the process. But it is a bit cumbersome when you have more than just 3-field forms to set up on dozens of websites.

ResultsInternet.com

• Real Estate Websites
  • Web Marketing
  • Lead Generation

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: webform, duplication, landing, form

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users