2 replies to this topic

#1 imphonia

imphonia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 01:27 PM

Hi everyone,

i'm using Zurmo CRM since 2 months, and it's pretty awesome.

But i have a bug since i try to do email with workflow.

Indeed, i need to perform a workflow when someone do a note i update a field into the account linked to, the workflow is ok no problem.

But for notification need, i do email for that workflow. But in that email the merge fields, are not Working, i receive it but i have [[Name]] etc .. in it not the value i want.

Someone know how to correc tit plz ?

#2 RayGauthier

RayGauthier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

I'm experiencing the same issue.  Merge Fields work (resolve) in Marketing emails/templates but not in Workflow templates.

For instance

[[UNSUBSCRIBE^URL]]  just shows up as [[UNSUBSCRIBE^URL]] when workflow emails are received but it resolves to the Unsubscribe link when sent from a marketing  autoresponder.

Anyone else experience this and have a solution?

#3 RayGauthier

RayGauthier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:03 PM

I've done a bit more testing and, without testing all of them, the only fields that don't seem to resolve or be interpreted in a Workflow Template are [[UNSUBSCRIBE^URL]] and [[MANAGE^SUBSCRIPTIONS^URL]] .

Pretty important to be able to have an unsubscribe link in my workflows.

Tried replicating in the test site but it doesn't seem to send email so I can't replicate there.

Essentially, on my system, (using 2.8.5) I have a marketing signature.  When I insert either the unsubscribeUrl or the manageSubscriptions url in an autoresponder, the email the recipient received has the link and value pair hash to unsubscbe.  When I insert them in to a workflow template and the worfflow sends the email to the lead/contact, the recipient sees the raw  [[UNSUBSCRIBE^URL]] or  [[MANAGE^SUBSCRIPTIONS^URL]]  as plain text.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mail, mergie fields, workflow, account, notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users