• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wadecordts

wadecordts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:58 AM

I am trying to set up cron's on my server. However, I receive the following error every time the cron runs.

PHP Error[2]: include(PDO.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    in file /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/yii/framework/YiiBase.php at line 421
#0 /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/yii/framework/YiiBase.php(421): autoload()
#1 unknown(0): autoload()
#2 /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/redbean/rb.php(604): spl_autoload_call()
#3 /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/redbean/rb.php(832): RedBean_Driver_PDO->connect()
#4 /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/redbean/rb.php(7062): RedBean_Driver_PDO->setDebugMode()
#5 /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/app/protected/core/models/RedBeanDatabase.php(87): debug()
#6 /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/components/BeginRequestBehavior.php(448): setup()
#7 /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/yii/framework/base/CComponent.php(558): CommandBeginRequestBehavior->handleSetupDatabaseConnection()
#8 /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/yii/framework/base/CApplication.php(196): ConsoleApplication->raiseEvent()
#9 /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/yii/framework/base/CApplication.php(167): ConsoleApplication->onBeginRequest()
#10 /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/app/protected/commands/bootstrap.php(64): ConsoleApplication->run()
#11 /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/app/protected/commands/zurmoc.php(38): require_once()
#12 /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/app/protected/commands/zurmoc(4): require_once()

I spoke with my web host, who looked into the issue, and this was their response:

Hello,

Thank you for your patience in this case.

We have reviewed the reported error and per the error given it appears that the /home/USER/public_html/zurmo/yii/framework/YiiBase.php file, calls for inclusion a file called PDO.php which does not exist or cannot be opened.

I have searched your account and could not find any PDO.php file under the public_html/zurmo directory although, the code in line 421 calls for it:

include($className.'.php');

Therefore, in order for these crons to work further, you would have to identify and upload the file PDO.php so that the calls to it are actually executed.

Since your script is not familiar to us, there is little guidance we can give about this matter unfortunately, yet it would be highly advisable to contact the script developer for this purpose.

Best Regards, 

What is this PDO.php file and where is it supposed to be? Where do I get it? Why did zurmo not install it? How do I fix this?

#2 wadecordts

wadecordts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:50 PM

bump.

Anybody have some insight here?

#3 wadecordts

wadecordts

• Members
  • Pip