1 reply to this topic

#1 tkennedy

tkennedy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:40 PM

Hello,

I'm totally new to Zurmo so please excuse this question if it's totally elementary. I've been looking over the demo for a good part of the afternoon and I see the products menu item, but I can't find anywhere that the products are used. The products my company sellls are sold as part of an installation service, with this being the case, would we even need to set up our products in Zurmo? If someone could please explain to me how the products can be used it would be very helpful to me.

Thanks,

TK

#2 johnt

johnt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 12:09 PM

Hi TK,

i woulden blame u for not being able to notice the link to products. I have been using zurmo for 6 months now and only recently (less then 2 weeks ago) did i discover how to use products, its quite awesome once u get the hang of it. Products can be mapped to ANY or a COMBINATION of the following:
Contact

Opportunity

Account

This can be done when u try to edit or create the product. Once u do the mapping u can see the totals for said mapping when u open it, example u map the opportunity, when u open the opportunity u can see the total sales generated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: products

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users