• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 administrator22

administrator22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:36 AM

I am new to Zurmo and i tried to create a new field (pick list ) in the Opportunity section and checked it as 'Required' .

When i clicked on proceed , i get the below error :

Undefined property: RedBeanOneToManyRelatedModels::$id
The reference id for this error is 2dda4ef23a884b77af0d241741f94f2a.

I know i am supposed to add all the required fields in the layout but how am i supposed to do that when it throws the error even on the Designed mode.

Please help .

Many Thanks in Advance
Siddharth

#2 speixoto

speixoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:56 PM

Can you reproduce this in the demo instance at: http://demo.zurmo.com ?

#3 administrator22

administrator22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 06:34 AM

Hello ,

Many Thanks for the response . I tried doing that on your server but the same didn't happen.It actually worked fine on your server .

Can you please have a look at it here  :

http://203.192.246.1...o/default/login

username: super

password: !@lin12

Only the opportunity section throws that particular error .

It is a testing server so it's not an issue . I am sure i didn't do anything out of box or even tried experimenting with anything.

Thanks a ton in advance .

#4 speixoto

speixoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:15 AM

Can you turn debug mode on? Can you check the error you get on app/protected/runtime/application.log ?

#5 administrator22

administrator22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 08:02 AM

These are the first few lines , since i cant seem to copy paste the entire content :

2014/05/30 17:53:19 [error] [php] assert(): Assertion "is_array($menuItems)" failed (/var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/views/HeaderLinksView.php:153)
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/views/HeaderLinksView.php(81): renderHeaderMenus()
#1 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/views/View.php(88): HeaderLinksView->renderContent()
#2 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/views/HeaderView.php(145): HeaderLinksView->render()
#3 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/views/HeaderView.php(90): HeaderView->renderUserActionsContent()
#4 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/views/View.php(88): HeaderView->renderContent()
#5 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/views/GridView.php(155): HeaderView->render()
#6 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/views/View.php(88): GridView->renderContent()
#7 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/views/ZurmoDefaultView.php(54): GridView->render()
#8 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/views/View.php(88): ZurmoDefaultView->renderContent()
#9 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/views/PageView.php(202): ZurmoDefaultView->render()
#10 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/views/View.php(88): ConfigurationPageView->renderContent()
#11 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/views/PageView.php(75): ConfigurationPageView->render()
#12 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/controllers/DevelopmentController.php(69): ConfigurationPageView->render()
#13 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(49): ZurmoDevelopmentController->actionIndex()
#14 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams()
#15 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(133): ZurmoDevelopmentController->runAction()
#16 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()
#17 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): RightsControllerFilter->filter()
#18 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#19 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/CController.php(265): ZurmoDevelopmentController->runActionWithFilters()
#20 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): ZurmoDevelopmentController->run()
#21 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): WebApplication->runController()
#22 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/base/CApplication.php(169): WebApplication->processRequest()
#23 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/components/WebApplication.php(75): WebApplication->run()
#24 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/index.php(70): WebApplication->run()
REQUEST_URI=/zurmo/app/index.php/zurmo/development?resolveCustomData=1
in /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/views/HeaderLinksView.php (153)
in /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/views/HeaderLinksView.php (105)
in /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/views/HeaderLinksView.php (81)
2014/05/30 17:53:33 [error] [php] assert(): Assertion "is_array($menuItems)" failed (/var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/views/HeaderLinksView.php:152)

#6 administrator22

administrator22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:48 AM

Any advice yet ? I wonder if the bug is so complex that no one seems to know how to resolve it due to lack of knowledge or is it the forum portal where no one seems to bother to reply in spite of so many views .

Regret using this CRM .

#7 speixoto

speixoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:20 PM

That dont seam to be the proper stack trace of the error you are refering too. I suggest that you search the one related to the error

Undefined property: RedBeanOneToManyRelatedModels::$id

I also suggest you turn debug mode on. You can do this by changing the app/protected/config/debug.php $debugOn = true;

#8 administrator22

administrator22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:29 AM

Hello , Yes its on. The stack trace on application.log is the same as before . Bnut now its shows the error log on the Designer->Oppotunity Section .

Can you please have a look at it here ? Since i cannot copy paste the entire content over here.

http://203.192.246.1...rtunitiesModule

#9 administrator22

administrator22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:56 AM

Can you just tell me if you can resolve it or not or if you can make anything out of this error? I am sure this is a stupid bug since i have not even touched the core programming yet .

#10 speixoto

speixoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:20 PM

It would help if you could reproduced the steps that caused this, but since you cant do it in the demo server maybe its some environment on your server? Can you at least reproduce this error in a fresh install on your server?

#11 jamesGO3D

jamesGO3D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:50 PM

if you can access your database you can probably clear this issue up pretty easliy but you would probably lose all the changes you made within the designer

#12 administrator22

administrator22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 04:13 AM

I have access to my database , i do not mind if i lose the changes done in the designer module as i can easily redo it. Can you please tell me how to go about it?

#13 jamesGO3D

jamesGO3D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 04:46 PM

if you go in and empty the globalMetadata table it should reset your designer changes and allow your application to run. let me know if that doesnt work! maybe just to be safe export that globalmetadata table before you delete it :)

there is also a developers meeting every tuesday and they have the engineers who built zurmo there to answer any/all questions you might have.

http://zurmo.org/for...arning-session/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: opportunity, error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users