1 reply to this topic

#1 Kevin

Kevin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:41 PM

The main thing that attracted me to Zurmo was the marketing automation it makes possible, but the webforms are really putting a roadblock in my path right now. I would love to see some of these issues looked at to make webforms easier to integrate and style as needed.

1. We should have an option for HTML output of the form. I realize there is a checkbox to strip styling, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about actually outputting HTML that we can swipe and manipulate as needed. I realize it would not be updatable automatically, but this should be an option for advanced applications.
  2. It would be really helpful to have the CSS styling output so it's easy to find and modify the right element to achieve the custom affect desired.

Webform bugs:

1. Webforms don't work in Safari, and there are a LOT of Apple users out there...especially in one of my real estate clients' target markets of Cupertino in Silicon Valley! :-)
    See bug report.
  2. Webforms placed in WordPress are being rendered three times.
    See bug report.

ResultsInternet.com

• Real Estate Websites
  • Web Marketing
  • Lead Generation

#2 sefzig

sefzig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:26 PM

Hi, maybe this little sideprogram can help?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: webforms, webform, html, form, browser compatibility, safari, styling, css

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users