Photo

failed upgrade from 0.7.8 to 0.8.5 (XAMPP)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nmat

nmat

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

I'm trying upgrade to 0.8.5 following the intructions in http://zurmo.org/wik...o-upgrade-zurmo
When I run the command zurmoc updateSchema super, I keep getting the error 'CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection: could not find driver'

Here is the stack trace:

exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection: could not find driver' in C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\db\CDbConnection.php:382
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\db\CDbConnection.php(331): CDbConnection->open()
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\db\CDbConnection.php(309): CDbConnection->setActive(true)
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\base\CModule.php(388): CDbConnection->init()
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\base\CModule.php(104): CModule->getComponent('db')
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\modules\zurmo\components\BeginRequestBehavior.php(390): CModule->__get('db')
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\base\CComponent.php(559): BeginRequestBehavior->handleSetupDatabaseConnection(Object(CEvent))
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(189): CComponent->raiseEvent('onBeginRequest', Object(CEvent))
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(161): CApplication->onBeginRequest(Object(CEvent))
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\commands\bootstrap.php(45): CApplication->run()
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\zurmo\app\protected\commands\zurmoc.php(28): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...')
#10 {main}

#2 nmat

nmat

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

I found the problem. PHP from XAMPP was looking for php.ini in C:\php. Had to use the -c parameter to specify the right php.ini to use.

My new problem now is that updateSchema wont complete. It terminates with the mysql error below:

Info - Task Deleted (Not Owned).
[HY000] - SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1456 Recursive limit 255 (as set by the max_sp_recursion_depth variable) was exceeded for routine recursive_get_user_role_propagated_actual_allow_right

#3 Ivica

Ivica

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 505 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

You need to increase max_sp_recoursion_depth value to 100, if it is not already set to this value.

I am suggesting you to upgrade first to version 0.8.00 and once you did it, you can upgrade ti to version 0.8.50 using these instructions:
http://zurmo.org/upgrades

Please backup your database/files before you start upgrade process.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users