Photo

Gravatar and what's going on images...and more...

gravatar images missions italian main logo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 neting

neting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

Hi,
I'm new and I've just gone through the installation process. It's seems that you have done a great job!! Now I'm just running some basic test, in order to understand how this works..

I've attached some screenshot about some small problems I found
I've done the testing in FF17 and Chrome 23 (all latest releases) on iOS
Those are all very basic and maybe silly questions...but I've started with the basics

1. I cannot upload images in the 'What's going on' dashboard portlet. I have checked in other parts (such as contact / notes ) and it works fine...I see the + button but once selected the image, nothing happen

2. I have created a mission, but is not showing in My Mission portlet under my mission (although it's showing under created...)

3. I've found many typos in the italian translation. I want to correct them and I will help to provide you the corrections I've made, if you think this can help you

4. No way to change the userv gravatar. I've tried in the edit profile, but cannot find a way to upload images...

5. I want to setup a internal meeting with my staff to discuss about internal management...How do I do this? I need to create an Account about my own company and set it from there?

6. Can I customize the main interface with our logo?

I'm sure you will find this questions maybe too basic...
Thank you

Luca

Attached Files

#2 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

Hi Luca,
Thank you for the questions. We are happy to answer them.

First, we resolved the error message when you edit a record. That <span class> error message is fixed. You may want to wait to upgrade until version 1.1 (http://zurmo.org/roadmap) or re-install the stable version (http://zurmo.org/download).

1. I cannot upload images in the 'What's going on' dashboard portlet. I have checked in other parts (such as contact / notes ) and it works fine...I see the + button but once selected the image, nothing happen
That is correct, we do not have this functionality yet. That would be a good feature request. I will bring it up with my dev team

2. I have created a mission, but is not showing in My Mission portlet under my mission (although it's showing under created...)
Correct, when you create a mission, it will be under "Created". When you accept someone else's mission, it will be under My Mission. Again, My Missions shows the ones you have taken on.

3. I've found many typos in the italian translation. I want to correct them and I will help to provide you the corrections I've made, if you think this can help you
Yes, we would appreciate your assistance with the Italian translation. We are setting up a new language management system where it will be easy make changes. For now, can you compile a list of the typos? You can create a doc or spreadsheet of the current incorrect labels and then the corrections. You can email the list to raysto@zurmo.com

4. No way to change the userv gravatar. I've tried in the edit profile, but cannot find a way to upload images...
Correct, you can only use gravatar for uploading images. We may change this in the future.

5. I want to setup a internal meeting with my staff to discuss about internal management...How do I do this? I need to create an Account about my own company and set it from there?
Yes, you would need to create an Account for you own company and set the meeting there. That is the easiest way. We may add calendaring features to Conversations in the future. Would that be helpful?

6. Can I customize the main interface with our logo?
Yes, but you would need to do this in filesystem. http://zurmo.org/for...c/433-branding/

Thanks again for your questions and look forward to your corrections with the Italian labels.
Thanks,
Ray

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#3 neting

neting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

Hi Ray
thank you very much to taking time to review my questions. I will keep track of typos and send them as soon I have collected a few.
I've seen that you are currently working hard, so I will keep a constant eye on updates!
About the upgrade to new release? Just drop the new code in the FTP folder? do you have an upgrade procedure?
Also I need to take a look to develop some custom module for my customer. Do you have some module developer startup documentation?
Thank you again!!
Luca

#4 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

Hi Luca,
You can use these directions for the upgrade: http://zurmo.org/upgrades. Also, this article documents how to create a custom module: http://zurmo.org/wik...stomizing-zurmo. Thanks again for helping with the translation.
Ray

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gravatar images, missions, italian, main logo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users