Jump to content


Photo

Inline search for contacts/accounts/leads doesn't work

search dynamic search contacts accounts validateDynamicSearch

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 javiegas

javiegas

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:52 PM

Hi Guys

 

I've been searching for this issue/bug but it seems that there is no one with the same problem, which I figure that it will be an easy solution. I've posted a bug, but no answer either.

 

I've installed Zurmo on CENTOS. I can do a global search on the top of the application, but all other searches inside contacts, leads, accounts doesn't work.

 

I shows a working wheel, but no filter is done on the list of contacts or whatever module I'm in.

 

Through debug, it seems that it calls through AJAX the procedure validateDynamicSearch (POST) and then calls getUpdatesForRefresh (GET).

 

I'm not a PHP expert, but have a programming background. 

 

Does anyone know what should I need to be looking for ?

 

Thanks

 

./JV

 


#2 Administrtr

Administrtr

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:19 AM

try %mystring%

have you got memcache turned on? If not, it might be a slow process and you need some patience (I know, far fetched but who knows :P)



#3 molul

molul

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:02 AM

Any luck with this? My search bar has stopped working. I mean, on accounts, opportunities, contacts and leads, when I type a word in the search bar, the wheel shows for a couple of seconds, then disappears, and nothing happens.

 

The same happens when I add any criteria. Two seconds of searching then nothing happens (I keep seeing the whole list of contacts/opportunities/leads/accounts).

 

That is, searching doesn't work on 2.8.6. I'd like to test with 3.0, but still no upgrade script :(



#4 molul

molul

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:28 AM

I managed to solve it. I discovered I was the only user in my Zurmo installation that had this problem. Then I tried with another browser and the search worked correctly, so clearly it was the browser's fault (Chrome).

 

So I deleted the cache in the browser and now the search works again. Hope it helps!



#5 chrisedwards

chrisedwards

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:47 PM

Strange. I get a 500 error with debug turn on (assertion fails on id>0 in redbeanmodel), but with debug off it works fine. No time to look into it right now since it's working ok in production.

 

Chris







Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: search, dynamic search, contacts, accounts, validateDynamicSearch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users