1 reply to this topic

#1 ferginarg

ferginarg

Admin

• Administrators
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:11 AM

Dear forum,

I would love to see a drill down ability on the graphs, for example on an Opportunities by Sales Stage graph, that gives us for example, customer, prospect and vendor summary amounts, wouldn't it be great to be able to click on one of those columns and get a list of the records that make up that amount, and then be able to select individual records to get more information?

It gives a kind of drill down method, seeing the summary of amounts for a category, then be able to click on the amounts and see the actual records that make up that amount, then be able to select individual records to go further into the system to obtain information?

Thoughts anyone?

Regards
Justin

#2 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:14 AM

I love where you are heading with this. What you are asking about is fairly typical reporting functionality that is available in most CRM's. Being able to start with a high level report and drill down into specific segments (ultimately getting down to individual records) is something that I can see being very beneficial. Although I have not heard an ETA of when ad hoc reporting will be added, I'm certain this feature will be part of the out-of-box functionality

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users