4 replies to this topic

#1 gaurav

gaurav

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:13 AM

Hi there,

I am trying to design a reporting tool for Zurmo (Daily sales report for the Sales Executives). For this I need to show all the Notes, Tasks and Follow up activities performed by any Sales guy.

I have figured out the relation between any item with the User who did it.

For e.g. Notes Table (mashableactivity_id) -> MashableActivity Table (activity_id) -> Activity Table (ownedsecurableitem_id) -> OwnedSecurableItem Table (securableitem_id) -> SecurableItem Table (item_id) -> Item Table -> ModifiedByUserID and CreatedByUserID

Almost similar relations can be found for tasks, persons, etc.

Here is the problem: I am not able to figure out on which contact/person the Note was posted or the Task was performed. Can someone provide me the table relationship for the same?

thanks

#2 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

We have almost completed the Zurmo Reporting Engine and will have it available in our 1.5 release: http://zurmo.org/roadmap. Are you building your own custom reporting tool or is it more of a plugin that can be added on? If you need reporting for internal use, you might want to wait until March, when ours is available.

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#3 gaurav

gaurav

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:16 AM

That's some great news 

I want to create my own custom reporting tool. I just wanted to know the relationship between ITEM table and the CONTACT/PERSON table. How can I know that a particular NOTE which was posted, is related to which contact?

#4 gaurav

gaurav

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

thanks guys. I have resolved it. 

Notes (mashableactivity_id) -> Mashable Table (activity_id) -> Activity_Item Table (item_id) -> Securableitem table (securable_item_id) -> OwnedSecurableItem table (ownedsecurableitem_id) -> Person table

:)

#5 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

Excellent Gaurav! Glad you were able to resolve it. The reporting module is anticipated by many of our community members so we are looking forward to having it in 1.5. Once it is available, it would be great to get your input on the functionality so that we can improve it.

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: database, table relations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users