#1 Dan O'Brien

Dan O'Brien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

I'm starting to get more deeply into Zurmo and I've got a suggestion (a couple, actually), but I'm going to submit as different threads.

For the phone numbers listed on contacts and leads, could it be possible to flag one as the "preferred" one? When you're looking at the contact/lead record, or in the listing, it's not possible to know which is the best number to reach a contact. Some people prefer to be reached on their cell phones, some at their offices.

Another alternative to a flag on the phone number would be a new field, "Preferred contact method" with pull-down options for Work Phone/Mobile/Primary E-mail/Secondary E-mail, but I'm not sure this works as well as the flag.

When you're looking on the List View for contacts and leads, there should be an option for "Preferred Number". Alternatively, you could display the preferred number in bold/other color/with an asterisk. (If I put the work phone in the column and it wasn't bold, I'd know to open the contact record and look for the preferred number).

#2 lengel

lengel

Zurmo Forum Moderator

• Administrators
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

Hi Dan,

These are interesting suggestions and we will keep them in mind as we continue to improve the application.  Keep them coming!

Laura Engel
Zurmo Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users