The install was pretty painless, although a couple of the prerequisites for Linux didn't seem to be available on my Mint repository. php5-pdo and php5-pdo_mysql are two. I didn't go searching for a manual configure/build/install script for the missing packages - I figured I would do that if and when the packages proved essential.
I also noticed that the unit tests do *not* work with the latest release of PHPUnit, which I acquired through PEAR - I think the version of PHPUnit that came through the pacakage manager was 3.7.12, and Zurmo's unit tests seem to require < 3.7; I thought that was a bit odd, which is why I'm calling it out.
I'll get you some more details when I can spend a bit more time on it, but I thought you might be interested in some initial impressions.