#1 Dan O'Brien

Dan O'Brien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

I've got a 1.0.0 Zurmo installation that's got data I'd like to preserve. I'm trying to upgrade to 1.0.20. The "Upgrades" page http://zurmo.org/upgrades only has updates from 0.8.00->0.8.50 and 0.8.50->1.0.00.

Trying to follow the instructions here, I get this traceback:

[root@centos6 commands]# php zurmoc updateSchema super
PHP Error[8]: Use of undefined constant ZURMO_TOKEN - assumed 'ZURMO_TOKEN'
    in file /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/utils/ZurmoCache.php at line 50
#0 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/utils/GeneralCache.php(55): getCachePrefix()
#1 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/utils/ZurmoCache.php(80): getEntry()
#2 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/utils/ZurmoCache.php(54): getCacheIncrementValue()
#3 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/core/utils/GeneralCache.php(55): getCachePrefix()
#4 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/zurmo/components/BeginRequestBehavior.php(146): getEntry()
#5 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/base/CComponent.php(558): CommandBeginRequestBehavior->handleImports()
#6 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/base/CApplication.php(196): ConsoleApplication->raiseEvent()
#7 /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/base/CApplication.php(167): ConsoleApplication->onBeginRequest()
#8 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/commands/bootstrap.php(50): ConsoleApplication->run()
#9 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/commands/zurmoc.php(28): require_once()
#10 /var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/commands/zurmoc(4): require_once()
PHP Warning:  include(WebUser.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/YiiBase.php on line 421
PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'WebUser.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/api/tests/unit/forms:/var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/api/tests/unit/models:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/YiiBase.php on line 421
PHP Warning:  include(WebUser.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/YiiBase.php on line 421
PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'WebUser.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/api/tests/unit/forms:/var/www/html/zurmo/app/protected/modules/api/tests/unit/models:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/YiiBase.php on line 421
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'WebUser' not found in /var/www/html/zurmo/yii/framework/YiiBase.php on line 217

Are there any schema changes 1.0.00->1.0.20? Can I just overlay the 1.0.20 files over my 1.0.00 installation?

Is there an upgrade script 1.0.00-1.0.20 forthcoming?

#2 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

For upgrading from version 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 we will not provide an upgrade script. However, when we release 1.1.0 we will provide an upgrade script. So, after you upgrade to 1.0.2 you will need to add the following line:
define('ZURMO_TOKEN', 'SomeRandomNumber');
in perInstance.php file

And define('ZURMO_TOKEN', 'SomeAnotherRandomNumber');
in perInstanceTest.php file

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#3 Dan O'Brien

Dan O'Brien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Success!

I did not have a file in my installation named perInstanceTest.php, but it seems to have worked.

Here are the steps I followed:

1) Moved my Zurmo installation files to another directory

2) Unpacked the Zurmo 1.0.20 files to the web server directory (I found the yii version had been updated, so you need more than just the app directory).

3) Copied <backed up zurmo>/app/protected/config/perInstance.php to zurmo/app/protected/config (same for debug.php)

4) chown -R apache.apache zurmo

5) Added define('ZURMO_TOKEN','31415926') to the end of the file app/protected/config/perInstance.php before the ?>

6) Ran ./zurmoc updateSchema super from the app/protected/commands directory

7) Cleared my browser cache, but the Zurmo version in the About page didn't change until I stopped and started Apache for some reason

#4 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

Excellent! That is great news.

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users