I successfully upgraded from 0.7.8 to 0.8.0 replacing the zurmo files and running the zurmoc updateschema admin, deleting cache, etc. However, when I upgrade from 0.8.0 to 0.8.5 following the same steps the upgrade goes smoothly but I've lost the notes from latest activities. I've done the upgrade twice and had the same results both times. I'm doing this on Win 2008 R2 server, IIS 7.5, PHP 5.3.21, MySQL 5.5. Here are the overall steps I've taken if that helps:
11) Backup config/perinstance.php & debug.php and make a backup copy of the entire APP directory
12) Overwrite the entire 0.8.0 Zurmo folder with the 0.8.5 version.
13) Copy the perinstance.php and debug.php files back into the config directory
14) From C:\zurmodev\app\protected\commands\ run the following to update the zurmo db schema:
zurmoc updateschema admin
15) Clear the contents from assets/ folder and also runtime/minScript/cache
16) Execute the following upon login:
17) Make sure to hold shift on the browser to refresh the JS/CSS. You might have to do this a few times.
18) Help - About Zurmo - confirm it's 0.8.5
18) IISReset if needed.
Follow steps 11-18 to upgrade from 0.7.8 - 0.8.0 (activities not lost)
Follow steps 11-18 to upgrade from 0.8.0 - 0.8.5 (activities lost)
After I log in, I search for any account I added notes to, open the account, scroll down to the bottom of the page, look at Latest Activities (Mine or Everyone) | All activities and no results found. Any idea's what I'm doing wrong?