1 reply to this topic

#1 alanpajek

alanpajek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:21 AM

Hi there,

I need some help with the problem i found out. I am trying to use marketing campaigns in zurmo, and found out that during CampaignQueueMessagesInOutbox process, coding in my email is changing. All characters like "ąęść" are substituting on "????". Its happening only with campaigns not when I am sending emails directly from "Contact".

To be honest I was exploring forum and google, and no one had same problem? Any one can help?

Alan

• AaltaPync , AaslanZET and Bogdanunsek like this

#2 Boban Perić

Boban Perić

Zurmo Engineer

• Administrators
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:41 PM

Hi Alan,

I've tried to reproduce the bug but didn't succeed.

It might be related to your email client, please make sure that the Characters Encoding is set to UTF-8 when you're viewing these emails.

If the issue persiste on your side please provide following details so I can analyze further:

1. If you're using an email template what is its type? Template Builder? Html? or Text ?

2. If you're not using an email template but rather filling in the content when you create the Campaign please specify it so I know excatly how you get the error.

3. If you have any other precisions please provide.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: campaign, emailmessagecontent, CampaignQueueMessagesInOutbox, coding, charset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users