3 replies to this topic

#1 amalecat

amalecat

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

Hi

I have just got Zurmo installed on my hositng account and want to start configuring the software but not sure where to start. Is there a user manual somewhere? I have searched and can't find much in the range of setting up this software.

Please help or is there someone I could pay to set this up?

Cheers

Paul

#2 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

What type of setup are you looking for (getting it installed, setting up users, creating custom fields, roles, etc.)? Is everything running properly? With Zurmo's install requirements, sometimes it is difficult to install on shared hosting, but we will make things easier in an upcoming release. If it is easier, we can provide you a hosted trial instance: http://zurmo.org/free-trial

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

#3 amalecat

amalecat

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

What type of setup are you looking for (getting it installed, setting up users, creating custom fields, roles, etc.)? Is everything running properly? With Zurmo's install requirements, sometimes it is difficult to install on shared hosting, but we will make things easier in an upcoming release. If it is easier, we can provide you a hosted trial instance: http://zurmo.org/free-trial

Hi Ray

Everything is running, I purchased the hosting from Arvixe and they set it up for me. But I am just lost on where to get started to customise it for our needs. I thought there might be instructions to customise it and instructions on what everything does. Is there anything as the site only explains bits and pieces.

Cheers

Paul

#4 raysto

raysto

Zurmo Team

• Administrators
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

I just sent you a private message on a few options.

Ray Stoeckicht
Zurmo Team
Try Zurmo Pro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users