1 reply to this topic

#1 mattgwin

mattgwin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:59 PM

Hi all,

We've run in to an issue here with groups.

Currently, in order to write on an account, contact, etc on our system, a user has to be a Super Administrator; otherwise it won't work.

We have the default rights and permissions set to "Everyone" for all accounts. We also have the Everyone group set to "Allow" for all Record Permissions and Module Rights. In theory then, all users should be able to write (edit) all accounts, contacts, etc, but it isn't working like that.

When a non-Super Administrator tries to edit and then save a field, we get a HTTP 500 error.

Capture.PNG

Does anyone have any suggestions or fixes?

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.PNG

#2 Ross

Ross

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 53 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:54 PM

Hi matt,

Its hard to know exactly what the issue is here, its certainly not a general Zurmo bug but more likely somethign specific t your deployment or environment.  I'd first try clearing the cache which you can do inside the application in the developer tools area of the administration options and then then try running the update schema command to repair the DB.

./zurmoc updateSchema super

Run this from inside the app/protected/commands/ folder.  There is also a command similar to this that will rebuild specifically the security table but I'd have to dig that up since I'm having a mental block at the moment.

Ross Peetoom
Zurmo Team
Ross@zurmo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users