Jump to content


ibr

Member Since 05 Jan 2013
Offline Last Active Jan 12 2013 08:02 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: phpUnit Downgrade problem while installation

12 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

In my case I have changed the $phpUnitMaximumVersion in the app/protected/tests/PhpUnitServiceUtil.php to the version of PHPUnit I have installed in the system.


In Topic: DBConnection error while using PHPUnit

05 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

Problem solved. The issue was that php cli was using different settings than php.ini, and that is why it worked perfectly using the browser and not with the command line.

In Topic: errors in phpunit

05 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

It seems that phpunit can't locate the "File/Iterator/Autoload.php", make sure you have the right path to the pear directory in php.ini