anidea's Content

There have been 4 items by anidea (Search limited from 04-March 92)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#18260 Email Campaign Analytics

Posted by anidea on 17 July 2015 - 08:00 PM in User Questions

I've been asking questions like this for almost a year.  I can't come up with any analysis of campaign activity.  Can't trigger events, emails, view data, nothing outside the impossible to use click boxes in the bottom of the campaign.

You can't even report bad bounced email data to scrub lists.

I've looked at the 'trial pay for version', not even there.  

Or the devs are keeping it a secret.

#16144 Marketing campaign data (opens/clicks) > workflows/reports

Posted by anidea on 13 March 2015 - 01:46 AM in User Questions

+1.

I can't find any ability to make a report on any click data.

#16143 How to add leads or contacts to a list with a click from a campaign email

Posted by anidea on 13 March 2015 - 01:45 AM in User Questions

I would like to use the subscribe to a list interface to add someone to a list and direct them to a location.  

Is it possible to create a URL that will subscribe a user to a list without them filling out a form? Ideally, if a user clicks on a link in a email blast, I'd like to subscribe them to a list and/or send them autoresponders (they showed an interest in a service and I'd like to drip market to them). Work flows can't be triggered by email clicks. Autoresonders can't be triggered by email clicks. How can I create a response (workflow or autoresponder) from a click. Yes, I fully expect to create the URL with a id or reference to the contact/lead.

Thanks,

Gabriel

#15687 Adding memcache to exsiting install causes security errors

Posted by anidea on 24 January 2015 - 10:23 PM in Bug Reports

I agree.  Been looking for a solution for a while.  Super user works fine.  Sub group user/roles crash constantly.   Kind of stinks.  Great program otherwise.  I just run it with the service stopped and it works pretty good, but slower.