Zurmo 3.1.1 Release
We’re excited to announce the release of Zurmo 3.1.1! This release brings some exciting new features, improvements to some existing features and some crucial bug fixes. See below for details!
Markdown – Markdown is an easy-to-use syntax which helps you to style your writing in Zurmo, so that you can jazz up your comments with the use of italics and bold, lists, images and more.
A potential sale is similar to fresh produce, if forgotten about it will go bad. The Opportunity Rot feature allows you to take notice of potential sales that have been idling for too long. When enabled you may set a number of days that it is acceptable for an opportunity to remain in a particular stage. Red or green visual indicators will then appear beside the Time in stage value wherever it appears. Those opportunities that are considered healthy will show a green light while those that have exceeded the maximum number of days allowed will show a red light indicating that they need attention. Leaving the threshold for a stage as 0 effectively disables the visual indicator for that stage. To enable this feature head over to the Designer > Opportunities > General.
Now you can automatically update comments to a feed using a Workflow Action. There are innumerable ways this automation could benefit your use of the CRM. For example, you could use the WF action to update the Feed Comment with a ‘System User’ message when an opportunity is won.
- The Kanban view has now doubled in size! 100 (rather than 50) items can now be shown.
- A secondary email address can be added for users.
- Zapier – can’t turn on zaps with meeting trigger or action
- Issue with custom validators during imports
- Can’t add comments to tasks that had empty required custom fields.
- Count values shown next to a Report Chart display as currencies when the ‘Convert to base currency’ option has been applied to the report.
- If the user has “Edit, Audit Trail, Change Password, Configuration” module right set to Den (by super) they can still reset user passwords.
- False positive Google Apps notifications
- No warning about closing the browser and interrupting subscription process
- Prevent creating two custom fields with same names
- Portlets can’t be added to custom view
- The direct link of a task is broken, when task is in a project