To guide individuals through the Zurmo installation.
Anyone who wants to equip his machine with Zurmo.
Please go through Zurmo Installation Requirements page to setup prerequisites for your machine.
- Download the latest stable version of Zurmo here
- Unzip downloaded file into document root of your webserver(actual location may vary depending on your platform)
- Check with the Installation Requirements page to setup proper write permissions on specific files and directories. This is mandatory
- In a browser to go http://localhost/zurmo/app/index.php to run the installation
- Click continue to run a system check
- Check and fix any issues found by the system check, if necessary rerun tests
- On next screen you would be prompted to provide Zurmo Install Wizard with your preferred settings
- You may see memcache configuration on setup form. This is purely optional, though highly recommended for good traffic sites
- Fill the setup form with database credentials and password for superadmin for Zurmo(you can change this later).
- Click on install to install the application
- Once installation is complete you are given the option of installing demo data. For Production it is advised to not install demo data.
- At the end of the installation you will have a log in link to be able to go to the log in screen
- Clone the zurmo source code in the document root of your webserver(actual location depends on your platform).
- Follow the install guide for Production setup above